I am . . .
Alexandra Hart, Technical Writer
This website showcases examples of my work.
I have a passion for what I do
As an accomplished and versatile technical writer, I have concurrent expertise in instructional design and e-learning development. I'm especially adept at creating software procedures to help users perform software tasks, as well as documenting business processes.
Some of my focuses are:
- Innovative problem solving in regard to technical communication and software issues
- Design, development, implementation, and management of technical writing projects
- Software training and user help systems
- Multimedia use in documentation (screencasts, embedded animation, interactive infographics)
- Information architecture, structuring and presenting technical information
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts from operational teams within the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast changing, evolving environment.
- Positive attitude and willingness to jump in and tackle new projects.
- Creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Comfortable working at a fast pace and able to meet deadlines.
- Able to learn new technology and apply knowledge quickly.
- Understanding and adherence to company brand standards.
- Desire and ability to innovate and improve upon processes.
Accomplished and versatile
As a technical writer, instructional designer, and UX designer, I designed, developed, and implemented documentation, e-learning, and training solutions for software updates and new procedures for the technical support department at SeaChange International.
Your success is my success
With a major focus on customer satisfaction I've worked collaboratively with support, engineering, technical publications, professional services, manufacturing, finance, and support vendors, in order to design and implement quality documentation and learning across departments.